Can we all just take a moment and congratulate Rory on not dying this episode?
- okay so here’s the thing right about amy pond
DRINKIN’ BEERS AND FUCKIN’ DUDES.*
*i double majored in english (creative writing/literature) and film studies/production and minored in history...
SOMEWHERE BETWEEN THE SOUND OF GUNSHOT AND RODERICK GETTING KILLED IS ME, NEVER WATCHING THE FOLLOWING AGAIN. (*until next week)
The joy of watching Kevin Bacon on a weekly basis.
I feel ya’ sista.
Previously on The Following: I finally professed my love for Roderick.
This week on the Following:
- Claire became so invested in running away from the Cult mansion that she took the time to apply lashings of eye liner before making her escape.
- It’s been like a week or so since Weston was maimed so I guess it’s ok that he’s been acting like a dipshit all episode.
- If there was ever a time to doubt the credibility of the Following, it’s now because I know that in 1983 teenage Ryan Hardy was filming ‘Footloose’.
- I must have missed the episode in which Jacob developed a personality.
- Highly dangeous Black Market arms dealer so, of course, the FBI once again lead into an abandoned building without functioning personnel, or back-up.
- It’s good to know that inbetween all of the beatings/death, Roderick seemed to take time to tan.